It’s been quite the ride over the past decade at PINCHO, and it’s no secret we’ve earned some bragging rights over the years to go along with it.
From our award-winning burgers to our dedicated team, there’s so much that goes into our secret sauce. If you’ve never been to PINCHO, know that we’re a homegrown fast casual brand and not only is our menu loved by our South Florida fans, but many of our burgers have been recognized on a national scale.
There are the classics – the signature Pincho Burger, our world-famous Toston Burger, and our aptly named Perfecto Burger – and we’ve got the festival heavy-hitters – from the Croquetesa, our OG Burger Bash winner, to more recent additions that have become legends in their own right, Pipo’s Choice and The Naughty Burger.
While we’ve received plenty of love on top 10 lists from local publications like Eater Miami to Miami New Times, we especially love thinking back to the time the Travel Channel featured us on an episode of “Burger Land” – or when the TODAY Show invited us on to do a cooking demo with our Toston Burger.
And when it comes to our wild ideas for guerilla marketing, we’ve gotten some attention there as well. We earned a Gold ADDY and Shorty Award when we announced we were dropping the Factory from our name in a somewhat “unconventional” way (watch video here), and as a small Miami born-and-bred restaurant brand, we’re proud to say we beat out national chains like Arby’s, Taco Bell and Popeyes.
While these might sound like humble brags, the truth is earning each of these awards has been extremely humbling, and it motivates us to keep pushing the envelope (yes, that means new festival-worthy burgers and other crazy ideas are on their way).
Read on for the ultimate list of PINCHO’s award-winning burgers and beyond – and if you haven’t been here yet, we hope this list convinces you!
- Burger Beast Burgie Awards Best Specialty Burger (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Burgers and Beers’ Best Burger in South Florida (2013)
- Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Burger Bash (2015, 2019)
- 2015 – Croquetesa (People’s Choice)
- 2019 – Pipo’s Choice (People’s Choice)
- Capital One Orange Bowl Burger Battle – Best Burger (2015, 2016, 2017)
- 2015 – Perfecto Burger
- 2016 – Pincho Burger
- 2017 – Pincho Burger
- Burgerliscious Best in Bun & People’s Choice (2015, 2016, 2017, 2019)
- 2015 – Pincho Burger (Best in Bun)
- 2016 – Pincho Burger (Best in Bun)
- 2017 – Pincho Burger (Best in Bun & People’s Choice)
- Insider 50 Best Bucket Joints in America (2017)
- Miami New Times Burgerfest People’s Choice – Naughty Burger (2019)
- Burger Beast Hamburger House Party Judge’s Choice – Naughty Burger (2019)
- Food Network Top 100 Burgers from Coast to Coast – Toston Burger (2019)
- Insider 33 Bucket List Burgers – Toston Burger (2020)
- Fast Casual Top 100 Movers & Shakers (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020)
- American Advertising Federation Gold ADDY Award – Local and Regional (2019)
- Shorty Award Finalist for Shoe-String Media Buying Strategy (2016)
- Shorty Award Winner for Best Restaurant Social Media Campaign (2019)
- Foodable Top 50 Global Fast Casuals of 2021
- Local 10 Best Fries in South Florida (2011)
- Miami New Times Best Hot Dog in Miami (2013)
- Miami New Times Readers’ Choice: Best French Fries in Miami (2018)